Registering your service
REGISTER YOUR SERVICES
1800 My Options uses a database of sexual and reproductive health service providers to help connect Victorian women to local sexual and reproductive health care services. Our database currently includes around 500 providers including GPs, hospitals, private specialists, pharmacists, radiologists and counsellors.
When someone contacts us for sexual health support, we can only refer them to a service provider that has registered with us; that is, they have consented to have their details given to people who contact the 1800 My Options service.
We welcome you to register your services with us if you provide any of the following services:
- IUD insertion
- Contraceptive implant insertion
- Medical terminations of pregnancy
- Surgical terminations of pregnancy
- Non-directive Pregnancy Options Counselling
- Tubal ligation
- Other hormonal contraception (eg injection, vaginal ring, oral pill)
- Emergency contraception
- STI screening
- Cervical screening
To help us know which callers would best suit your services, please let us know if:
- You are an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- You are a youth-friendly service
- You are LGBQTIA+ sensitive
- You are wheelchair accessible
- You are a bulk billing service
- You are able to see international students / overseas visitors
- You have multi-lingual workers
- You provide telehealth services
Public and private registrations available
Your service can be either listed publicly or privately with our service:
- Public services will be publicly listed on our website, with service details available for the public to see
- Private services will have their information kept privately on our internal system, and only made available to service users who call our phoneline where appropriate.
If you have any questions about registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The storage of information within the 1800 My Options database complies with national privacy legislative requirements as well as with Victorian State Government data security requirements.