Referring your patients and clients
1800 My Options can help you find suitable sexual and reproductive health for your patients and clients.
This includes services for:
- Medical and surgical abortion
- IUD and contraceptive implant insertion
- Non-directive pregnancy options counselling
- Other contraception services or contraceptive counselling
- STI and cervical screening
- Pharmacies that dispense emergency contraception
- Imaging for pregnancy dating scans
Finding services for your patients and clients
As a health professional or support worker you can:
- Refer patients/clients directly to 1800 My Options to find information and services
- Call our phoneline and talk to one of our workers about services that best meet your patients’ /clients' needs
- Search our database online to find services
Our phone workers can also speak directly to your patient/client at the time of their appointment with you, if they would like to.
In cases where your patient or client has complex medical or social issues, please consider direct referral to the most appropriate tertiary health service.
Call us on 1800 696 784 (weekdays 10am – 4pm) or search online now.